Sunday 5 August 2012

JaZzY's Midnight Kiss

"Let me tell you about a moonlight kiss
That she gave me on a night like this
Just a little taste of heaven's bliss
That I took away with me..."
 JaZzY created a beautiful and classy mesh gown with an amazing back!!!Check it here!!!!  

  • Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black    
  • Hair: ICON HAIR 
  • Skin: JaZzY 's Skin Cathy
  • Lashes: Koketka *Eyelashes v.8*
  • Accessory: Eclectic Randomness Cigarette Holder 1.0.1 
  • Taken @ ::Tremolo Coffee Co. & Galleries:: a very beautiful place which you can rent for parties!!!They also run plenty of beautiful events!!! Thank you  Synapse Joubert (owner of this beutiful place) for giving me the opportunity to have a wonderful chat with you and informing me about the events!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment